| Get it in gear |
I need to stop making excuses and get my ass out to exercise. You know, I just need to run. I was watching one of those Gatorade commercials and said to Stephen, "you know, I don't think I've ever sweat that much in my life..." and he says, "well then, you've never really worked out." :/ Hmm...you know, I have a hard time fitting it into my schedule. Between Stephen's work schedule, Fatima's school schedule, and Daeja's therapy schedule, I feel like by the time I have some free time, the gym is already closed. It hasn't helped either that the Accord is still down. Having my own car again might help me out.
Oh yeah, this is what I ate today:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with cheese and two slices of bacon Lunch: A roast beef sandwich Dinner: Chili's - 1/4 of a cheeseburger, 1/4 of a buffalo ranch chicken sandwich, french fries, and a Captain's Punch Dessert: A large cup of ice from Sonics
Yeah, still eating meat. I told you, I just haven't been very motivated. Plus I haven't had enough money to go out and get my veggies for my diet. Maybe this Friday when we get paid...
|
|
|
|
|
|